Wednesday 17 July 2019

And Then....... What Next.. An unexpected Future.. Doing it all over again....

INDEED - ONWARD 

I will never get over it - but I have to get on with it...

AND THEN

Who could have imagined

Our life is to take an unimaginable turn

WE ARE TO RAISE IZAAK!!!



WE ARE APPOINTED AS HIS SPECIAL GUARDIANS 

HE IS TO LIVE WITH US

A Challenge

An Opportunity

A Blessing

I LOVE HIM MORE THAN I CAN SAY

As always I will not detail the minutia - although the minutia will be crucial.

But I will update as the details of the life saga as it unfolds.....

And despite the tragedy of his fathers death.......

From which I shall never recover

Another little boy will shape my life... 

His future is my challenge - and my legacy....




















No comments:

Post a Comment